Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I've been reading threads here for years (had my '08 Roadliner since Feb, 2008), but finally decided I might need to post something. Hope to chat with y'all soon!

Mike

·
Super Moderator
6,300 Posts
Hi ML! Welcome to the forum. Since you've been reading for years, then ya gotta know that pics are part of your intro, right? I can just see Annie rounding up the pic whores as we speak. We love liners! Tell us a bit more about yourself, post often, and ride that liner safely.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my liner - and pics

Hey Keith....I'll try to get more pics on here very soon. Here's a little about me.
Like I said, I've been riding my roadliner for about 6 1/2 years now. I've changed the pipes out a couple times, custom fenders, power commander, floorboards, rear taillight/signals....and I'm sure a dozen other things I can't think of right now :)

Attachments

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northwest Illinois. Glad to have you finally posting and letting us communicate directly with you. You've done a great job on that liner and I also like the blacked out appearance. Post often and ride safe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts