Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not new to the v star world. I had as 2014 bolt for about 2 years. Then found the 2015 1300 deluxe. Already have a cobra slip on (Stryker slip on) and modded the air box. I'm overly happy with this bike!

Attachments

·
Registered
510 Posts
Not new to the v star world. I had as 2014 bolt for about 2 years. Then found the 2015 1300 deluxe. Already have a cobra slip on (Stryker slip on) and modded the air box. I'm overly happy with this bike!
Welcome to the forum from Highlands, TX. I would guess you have a tuner too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh my she is pretty! How do you like that Bolt?
It was a great bike, very fun to ride but awful on long distance. Stiff suspension terrible seat. i couldn't go more than an hour and i wanted to get off the bike. it really just didn't suit my needs like the deluxe does.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from here in Northwest Illinois. Happy to have you join us and look forward to reading your posts. Nice looking 1300. We have a lot of knowledgeable and helpful people here to help with your mods and to answer all your questions. Post often and ride safe. Whereabouts are you located in Illinois?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the forum from here in Northwest Illinois. Happy to have you join us and look forward to reading your posts. Nice looking 1300. We have a lot of knowledgeable and helpful people here to help with your mods and to answer all your questions. Post often and ride safe. Whereabouts are you located in Illinois?
I'm from the mid west. Macomb to be exact.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts