Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am from south ga. and new to this forum . I ride A 09 silverado, and do most of my riding on the rural u.s. highways .

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum. So what model of rural highway bike do you have? What is the colour? Do you have pics of this fine rural machine to share with us? And finally, how fast does the ISS go? As you can see we like to rib, poke and jab at each other a lot here. You can find some that are actually quite knowledgeable on bike also but they won't help without seeing pics of your ride. :D Don't be shy and post often.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hello again...

i have a smaller version of your bike a 09 650 silverado still stock , but itching to put pipes , highway bars and passing lights on it... and i mainly ride around south ga. and to central fl. .. most of my riding is on the back roads us1 us17 and a1a .. and dont mind the ribbing a bit get it from my gf. she rides a 883 {when it's not in the shop}...lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it's a classic black and chrome with a few added dawg embloms on it ...bought it last year durning bike week and havent missed a week of riding it yet ...down here you can pretty much ride year round.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol.... have them on the tank now and backrest...my helment is dawg red and black G's on the sides and back ...people have saw me in jax. and remember me from my helment..soon as i figure out how to post pics will put put some up..

·
Registered
114 Posts
Its funny you mention the dawg emblems. I was planning on adding a couple to my bike as well. Not Georgia Bulldogs though lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol... i understand that ... you ever get to gator joes?.. my mom has a river house in titusville .. me and gf .. always take ride over that way when we are down..

·
Registered
114 Posts
lol... i understand that ... you ever get to gator joes?.. my mom has a river house in titusville .. me and gf .. always take ride over that way when we are down..
When we lived in Orlando, I use to go out there all the time. There and Cocoa Beach. I had a corvette and there was place called Corvette Central I use to go to alot. So I'd take the bike and ride the coast. I use to love going by and riding/driving by the Cape.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts