Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been on the board checking out the people and info. Trying to get a feel for what these bikes and people are about. And what I see is great!. Now I just need to get me one. That is a bike. Looking for a 02-03 Vstar1100. Lower the mileage the better, and I live in the state of Illinois

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Spring

You may have till Spring to find one. Its pretty cool here in Ohio. I see some dealers in Chicago selling on E Bay. You could go take a look before you bid. If you bid on E Bay click on the List by distance pull down. You will see the ones near by.

This is the time of year I would expect to find a bargain. So you might have some luck and sit on it untill Spring. If it is not a bargain make an offer and leave. maybe someone will call.

But, I did ride today.

Dave

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Dave gives good advise, I might add I got a ride in today too:) imho, you are lookin at gettin a good bike, love the 1100 my own self. Depends where you are in Illinois, but down in the south part equal to where I am in IN, there are days all winter long, off and on, a guy can get some miles in. I don't put mine away for the winter, keep her on a tender when I got to, then ride when I can(sometimes a tad chilly:D) Welcome to this forum, ride safe.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I road a bike from Chas, SC to Springfield, IL in 1969. That was a real nice ride, had a new BMW. Don't get in a hurry and you'll find everything that you want, there are a lot of bikes for sale these days and the prices are outstanding.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts