Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new owner of a 12 Silverado S, pearl white with about 3800 on it, trading a 14 Stateline.
Previously recently I had a 05 Midnite Warrior that I had all modded right to where I wanted it, only to have a pickup do me in just before Labor Day, jumping to the Stateline. Yawn. I wanted the 102 again and maybe with this boarded bagger I won't mod it so much. Took the factory hard bags and shield off for safekeeping.

I have covered most of Mi on the Stateline so I'm bored needing a real road trip.
The Honda forums were anemic relative to RSWarrior.com and this one is much like that.

Safe motoring>:)

·
Super Moderator
6,088 Posts
Hi upchucks, welcome to the forum from East Tennessee. Please share some pics of your Silverado with us as we're big on pics here. Glad you're ok from the pickup doing your bike in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,632 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Sorry to here about your encounter with the pickup. Would love to see the new pearl white beauty you have.

Lesblank is awesome for putting in link for motorcycleroads.com. Definitely cool to read up on sweet roads in your area on that site.

Glad you joined the forum!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts