Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sold my 1998 Vstar 650 Custom and bought myself a 2005 Vstar 1100 Custom. This place has a lot of people that know what they are talking about so I'm looking for some help! Hopefully you guys can help me out with my new bike.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Dobryy vecher Yuri,

With the reputation that Russian motorcycle riders have Im not sure we should encourage you... Ive seen the videos...

Just kidding. Actually I spend 3 weeks in St Petersburg a few years ago and had a great time. Beautiful city, wonderful people.

If you have any questions post them in the Vstar section if its about the bike

or in the general section for questions about riding motorcycles.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,055 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Ride often and safe.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Welcome Yuri, from southwestern PA. Congrats on the upgrade. I'm sure you won't be disappointed in the ride. Sorry yer having problems, but I'm sure you'll get the help you need here to get it running tip top again. Post up some pics of yer ride if ya got any.

·
2,366 Posts
Welcome Yuri. Just got an 1100 myself and the more I ride it the more I love it. It's a great bike and this forum is the best one I've ever joined. Period.

·
Super Moderator
6,255 Posts
Hi Yuri, welcome to the forum. As others have said, please share some pictures of your new to you ride. Ask all the questions you'd like and I'm sure someone will have an answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts