Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, how are y'all doing?

I'm a proud new owner of a 2013 V Star 1300. Looking forward to reading up on the wealth of information that is available on this site, and contributing wherever possible.

Happy riding,

Ricky

·
Registered
369 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your bike. Good choice, THE best motor Star puts out liquid cooled.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Welcome to the 4M Ricky. How's the weather in Tampa these day?. I was south of there in Venice in April and it was awesome. Imagine the heat has set in for the summer season. Ride safe!!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Welcome! You will love the 1300, plenty of power, comfortable and plenty of mods you can do yourself to it. I love mine.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum #5. We look forward to your contributions and knowledge especially the posting of pics of your ride on the beach ;). If you're not to sure on what mods you want to get, give us your CC info and we'll take care of it for you avoiding you the stress that this may bring :D.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Welcome to the 4M Ricky. How's the weather in Tampa these day?. I was south of there in Venice in April and it was awesome. Imagine the heat has set in for the summer season. Ride safe!!
To be completely honest...

The weather down here has been HORRIBLE for at least several weeks now. Days with lots of sunshine are far and few in between :-(. Every few years Florida has one of those rainy, rainy summers, and I picked one of them to purchase my new bike, lol!

I am definitely interested in mods after I break the bike in! I want to start with the obvious exhaust / intake, but as for purchasing recommendations I am completely open to suggestions. Any advice is appreciated!

Also, is a fairing recommended?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts