Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Im new to the forum and wanted to say hi and introduce myself! Name is kyle and im from abilene texas. Im here because im looking to buy a solo rack for a vstar 1100 for my suzuki boulevard c50 with mustang seat. Ive been told this is the only rack that will fit my bike and what better place to look than here!Hope you guys can help! :)

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Im here because im looking to buy a solo rack for a vstar 1100 for my suzuki boulevard c50 with mustang seat.:)
Welcome...aahh...WTF?:confused:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah its an interesting request... when you put a mustang seat on the C50 it changes the mounting location of the seat and therefore the show chrome rack doesnt fit anymore. Ive had a few ppl tell me that the vstar 1100 rack fits with the mustang mount on the c50 so who knows... Gonna give it a shot.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome and I'm with Sparkyd wtf. Good luck hope it works. Nothing like making that suzuki go faster with star parts lol.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Im here because im looking to buy a solo rack for a vstar 1100 Hope you guys can help! :)
Will this work? It's our most popular model:

Sometimes the temptation is just irresistible. Sorry...not....:D:D:D

You might try re-posting this in the model specific section of the forum and I'm sure folks will rush to genuinely help....;)

·
Registered
545 Posts
Keep the seat, change the bike......

·
Registered
545 Posts
Point of order, Springer, sir.....

Will this work? It's our most popular model:

Sometimes the temptation is just irresistible. Sorry...not....:D:D:D

You might try re-posting this in the model specific section of the forum and I'm sure folks will rush to genuinely help....;)
I believe the man said he is looking for a SOLO rack. Clearly your illustration is two of a kind....unless I'm seeing double.....again.....

Anyway, there is room for two here, so that would not be a solo rack, would it.....?

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I believe the man said he is looking for a SOLO rack. Clearly your illustration is two of a kind....unless I'm seeing double.....again.....

Anyway, there is room for two here, so that would not be a solo rack, would it.....?
It's a rack (a nice one at that) and hopefully she is SOLO. So your point is....?

·
Registered
545 Posts
"So your point is....?"

....beyond you. :)

·
Registered
1,620 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Since we both apparently have the ability to laugh at ourselves, is that proof of our flatulence......??

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Since we both apparently have the ability to laugh at ourselves, is that proof of our flatulence......??
I certainly hope so! Is it wrong that we can laugh at ourselves? Or wrong that we are flatulent? :D Either way....both feel good and since i'm not hurting anyone...i've nothing to worry about

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
A little windy release never hurt anyone and sometimes the dog will look at you funny.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
A little windy release never hurt anyone and sometimes the dog will look at you funny.
Dam that smartarse dog will give away my secret

·
Registered
545 Posts
Q: Why do farts smell?

A: So deaf people can enjoy them too......

1 - 20 of 23 Posts