Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,400 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Any pictures to post? If taken care of the Yama it will least a very long time. Ride often and safe.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome lesblank. I don’t currently have any photos worth posting, but hopefully I will soon, and I’ll get them up here.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hello Lane and welcome to our forum. The 950 is a great ride! Mine is a 950 Tourer and it suits me fine. The past few years I have added a few accessories to personalize it a bit. Though I'm a female, I love learning about my 950 and some of the maintenance I have learned to do myself. When you can show us some pics, it's always fun to see how others add or strip their bikes, and or do mechanical updates to make them run better. Ride safe and enjoy~YammyV

·
Super Moderator
6,393 Posts
Hi Lane, welcome to the forum. Own/ride a 950 Tourer myself and love it. Like my good friend YammyV, I personalized mine quite a bit, and that’s why we enjoy seeing pics of other ones as it gives everyone ideas for their own rides. Glad you joined us and ride safely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
2,483 Posts
Welcome Lane. You got yourself a nice ride there. Love to see a pic too when you get a chance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts