Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Aimee from NH. Just last week traded up my 2012 hyosung GV250 and my 2005 Kawasaki drifter 800 for a 2013 Yamaha vstar 1300 deluxe! 馃槏here's photos of my new baby as well as my 2 just traded in. Im gonna miss them but the 1300 has all my favorites from the last 2 but with more power! 馃榿

Attachments

Welcome from Atlantic Canada. Beautiful bike and quite an upgrade.

Premium Member
Very nice! Another (warm) welcome from California.

Registered
Welcome from Columbus, OH! Lots of good info on this site along with many helpful people to get and keep you on the road safely! Nice upgrade BTW!

Super Moderator "Loose Nut"

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone. I'm going to miss that drifter for sure, they're getting harder to find with stock paint and no heavy modification. Most people end up changing badges etc. to mimic the Indians or they paint, bobber, or make other major changes to them. They were only made for the US 6 or so years and 1 other year elsewhere. They were made to pay homage to Indian motorcycles. But im still thrilled, it was time for more power 馃榿 The drifter forum had incredible people and resources and I'm glad to see it seems the same here! 馃挅

Registered
Thanks everyone. I'm going to miss that drifter for sure, they're getting harder to find with stock paint and no heavy modification. Most people end up changing badges etc. to mimic the Indians or they paint, bobber, or make other major changes to them. They were only made for the US 6 or so years and 1 other year elsewhere. They were made to pay homage to Indian motorcycles. But im still thrilled, it was time for more power 馃榿 The drifter forum had incredible people and resources and I'm glad to see it seems the same here! 馃挅
Just because you are meeting new friends doesn't mean you have to forget the old ones. A person that likes riding bikes likes bikes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts