Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this beauty just before winter only got to ride a few times before storing it. Traded in my 2009 ZX6R monster edition for it.
2006 Vstar 1100
(not sure if classic or silverado) it has a classic fender, but a silverado windshield.

ive been busy this winter tearing her apart, blacking out things cleaning things etc.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
forgot to mention,
bike came with pods, exhaust and carbs already done. and it is beautiful.
bike has 15k on it. smooth ride. doing plugs and wires this winter and some other projects.
heres a vid of when i picked it up

·
Registered
569 Posts
welcome to the forum from nearby Rochester. Enjoy snooping around the many threads. Lots of expertise and members willing to share can be found here. Happy trails... ride safe.

Reactions: Deeksvstarclassic

·
Super Moderator
3,626 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. Beautiful ride you got there. It is definitely a Classic - larger headlight and fenders, plus the floorboards. I had one for 3 years and loved it, as I'm sure you're going to.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
I vote for classic as well. I have its older brother. Fantastic bike i have been riding over 40 years and picked up my classic this spring. Mine has about 35000 now. If you have any questions i would bet my title that you can find the answers here. There are a lot of nice people here with so much knowledge here that are always happy to help out. Stop by often

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
8,066 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Congrats on your new bike. Here's a few interesting threads to check out when you get a chance.

Go to last page for current hunt :

Ride often and safe.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Welcome from Columbus, OH! Nice bike! Lots of info on this site. Good, friendly people who can help get you back on the road safely and quickly. Stop by often...Snoop around and enjoy!

Reactions: dmil123
1 - 9 of 9 Posts