Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Goodnight to all my late bloggers.

I am happy to stumble upon this forum with all the advice I have received from it. You can all call me J, and I am 19. I just recently got a 06 Yamaha V-Star 650cc with only 4k miles on it. I consider it a steal. Pearl White paint I couldn't be happier. I am glad to see a thriving community and I hope I can share my stories and thoughts with you all in the future.

-J

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Tire Vehicle Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Automotive tire

This is the Star of the show!

Beautiful bike but I’m really not happy with how the chrome is golding and I wish I knew why it was happening. But besides that, as solid as a ROCK!

·
Registered
5,999 Posts
Welcome, pull your spark plugs and see if the electrode is white, it should be brown. Also run some seafoam through your gas for a few tanks, this will clean out the fuel system. It looks like the front cylinder is running lean

Reactions: Boog

·
Administrator - "Loose Nut" - Bandera, Texas
2001 VS1100 Classic (sold), 2006 HD EG(totaled) 2006 Vulcan 900 and 2019 HD Freewheeler (current)
14,868 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Hill Country. Congrats on the new bike. Ride often and safe.

·
Registered
2022 FKHR Road King, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, 1982 XS650 Heritage Special, 2022 Roadking
3,658 Posts
Hello J and welcome from Virginia

1 - 11 of 11 Posts