Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I Just joined the forum, I am from Alabama I ride a 2003 Roadstar 1600 Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Hi Smitty! Me too, me too! I just upgraded to an 03 Roadstar - picked it up the end of March. Scored me a Corbin Dual tour seat last night (so excited) with the star logo on it and everything, woohooo. Let's see some pics of your ride! Maybe Wart will let you join the blue bike club. I've been invited, but I'm playing hard to get *wink*

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Welcome smitty!

Tell us a bit about yourself, what you do for a living, how long you've been riding, other bikes you've owned, how long you've played the banjo, how badly you want to move to another state, etc ......

And for the love of all things Southern, post up some gosh darn pics!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome smitty!

Tell us a bit about yourself, what you do for a living, how long you've been riding, other bikes you've owned, how long you've played the banjo, how badly you want to move to another state, etc ......

And for the love of all things Southern, post up some gosh darn pics!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Umm well I work for a natural gas comp. and I am a Partime Bus driver for Trailways, I have been riding for about 10 yrs. and besides the roadie the only other bike i have owned was a 81' Kawasaki CSR650, dont play banjo, Don't want to move to another state (ROLL TIDE)...think that covers it except when i can figure out how to post a pic...:D

·
Registered
426 Posts
Welcome brother smithy. Nice bike and nice family. Hard to see in the thumbnail pic. I learned real fast that full size pics on here rule. Lil tip: get an account on photobucket, upload ur pics to it, copy the link to the pic, post the link in ur thread comment and BAM....

Big pic!

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Hey Smitty,

So I got a chance to take the new Corbin Dual Tour seat for a good long two day scoot this weekend. LOVE it!!! So it definitely pushes me a bit forward - and drops me into where I should be for better positioning with the controls. Very comfortable, no back fatigue. It doesn't put me lower which I was hoping for, but the extra reach with the controls makes that so much better that I almost feel lower - if that makes sense? And, I am loving the star logo embroidery on it that makes it feel "special" too. And, best of all, I scored a GREAT deal on a back rest on ebay too. Waiting for delivery :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
good deal thanks for the info

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
no, its called Black Cherry but it is more like a crimson

1 - 20 of 28 Posts