Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm back with the first company of my first motorcycle. After some research I bought a 1300 V Star Tourer 2007. My first bike was a 250 street then 305 street. I'm self employed as a weldor/mechanic and drive school/charter buses also. Jim MN

·
Registered
274 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I think you'll find this a great place with lots of folks that love to discuss MC. You will also find many members who are very experienced (not me) and very happy to give advice (me). You will also notice we just love pics of MC, especially lavender bikes! (;-{)>
Welcome

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I quess the wife can't see this as she wanted a purple combination. She was happy to get a bike for longer trip and settled for the silver and grey option. I will post pics when I learn the tricks of pictures. Jim MN

·
Registered
19 Posts
Drive school bus myself. You are probably the only one here to drive bus in the snow as much as me. We're still driving through slush and hard ice on side streets.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
As I was dropping my students off it rained first then snow fell like cotton balls then the sun sshined. I have been driving since 97 and don't remember an April like this one. Two weeks we brought the bike home and haven't riden since. Jim MN

1 - 10 of 10 Posts