Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my Sister-in-laws 2009 950, going to pick it up today. A bit of a difference than my beloved Vespa 200 GT. Looking forward to helpful hints from the real riders as I start out!

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Just bought my Sister-in-laws 2009 950, going to pick it up today. A bit of a difference than my beloved Vespa 200 GT. Looking forward to helpful hints from the real riders as I start out!
Welcome to the forum.
Me thinks you'll notice a bit more power on the 950 - LOL!

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Why can't I post a thread question about my carb issue on my wifes 06 Virago 250?
There are some anti-spam hurdles in place using this forum. Now that you've posted in the "new member introductions" section, you should be free to put up new topics.

I have just added in a new restriction that anyone with less than 3 posts cannot post anywhere in the forums except in the NEW INTRODUCTION area. This will help us keep the spam to one area and get rid of it much quicker.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Looking forward to helpful hints from the real riders as I start out!
Do think about the MSF riding courses.

I have included this picture taken at the recent meeting of our Basic Riding Course. We have a 100% student success rate (a few do drop out though..:D)

And welcome to the most helpful, understanding and sensitive forum you'll ever find.

Now scram and don't bother us...:D:D:D

(There, there, want a tissue?:D:D:D)

Welcome

1 - 10 of 10 Posts