Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this site. I just bought a VStar 1300 Tourer today. After selling my VStar 11 two years ago I decided it was time to get back on a bike. I'm pretty sure I'll love this one just as much (probably more) as my last bike.

It had 0 miles on it when I picked it up and now it has 32...lol, soon to be a lot more though.:D

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I'm new to this site. I just bought a VStar 1300 Tourer today. After selling my VStar 11 two years ago I decided it was time to get back on a bike. I'm pretty sure I'll love this one just as much (probably more) as my last bike.

It had 0 miles on it when I picked it up and now it has 32...lol, soon to be a lot more though.:D
G'Day Dirtkicker, welcome, great forum with good folks and info here.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Cool! I went through the same thing last May. Bought a brand new 950 T with zero miles, by the end of summer had 5700 on her. Ride safe. Enjoy.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome to the forum dirtkicker. This is a great place for information, mods, laughs, etc. Can't wait to see some pics of the ride.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Still the first...LOL:D 91 miles now. Soon to be more. I start riding to work tomorrow...YAY!!!:):)
You're starting to ride to work and I feel like I'm ridden at work. How unfair :( I have a great ride to work, a lot of back roads through horse stable country (Baltimore is home of the Preakness). That was until the bike started having fits. Enjoy that ride every day bud :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts