Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I am a new member here and recently sold my 2002 V-Star 1100 Custom. It was a fantastic bike, but I am looking for something a little bigger for longer trips. Before I let it go, I pulled off a few of my aftermarket accessories for the V-Star, so hopefully I'll be able to find a new home for them through this forum.

Thanks, and I look forward to participating here!

Nathan

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Welcome Nathan. I'm a new member as well. My last upgrade was to a road star silverado. I bought it new in 2009 and never regretted it. The 102 cubic inches are plenty of power. When Bi rode to Alaska we traveled 500 miles a day for 6 days. The bike was comfortable and powerful. I highly recomend a road star.
Jack

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Bigger bike huh? Go with a liner,they are awesome even if it's blue.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Hey wart were you sleeping this morning. That slipped by you. lol

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome aboard, hold on tight and enjoy the ride :D

I must be lost :confused: You look forward to being here 'after' you sell your Yamaha stuff ? :confused: I recall you saying you are looking for something bigger. You didn't specify that 'bigger' was also Yamaha/Star ?

. . . or am i babbling ?

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
I recall you saying you are looking for something bigger. You didn't specify that 'bigger' was also Yamaha/Star ?

. . . or am i babbling ?
Well Sparky, he just said "bigger", not "bigger and with more problems and overly expensive" so him getting another Yamaha is a pretty safe bet. :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the welcome comments to all. At the moment I'm keeping my options open, but I recently rode an '08 Road Star that was very nice.

Welcome to the forum Nathan. What do you have to offer to a new home?
I posted a stinger seat and Memphis Shades windshield for sale in the classifieds. Let me know if you are interested, and we can probably work something out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts