Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, I just bought my first bike in almost 10 years. man did I miss this. I live in Arkansas and just bought a brand new 2009 V Star 650 Classic.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will next week.

Right now it is in the shop for its first service. I have debadged it, took the rear seat off and replaced it with a vintage mustang fender bib, and while it is in the shop they are installing my scootmods 4 in forward control extensions. I can't wait to get it back.

next up is either a new seat or new exhaust and GAK.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am 6'0 with a 32 in inseam. I wish I had taken pics. of the floorboards before the install, I will upload pics when I get the bike back.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Ya I think i'm gonna have to get this done just want to see what it looks like with the floorboards extended because i was thinking of going to jardine forward controls

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I went this way because I do like the floorboards, and Jardine are really expensive, they look good but I did just buy the bike.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Benton, just west of Little Rock.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just got home from Hot Springs, it was pouring down.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Rain has cleared out. Been setting on the porch at the Arlington watching the guys on their Harley's go by. Wishing I had my bike.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
621 Posts
Welcome aboard! Looking forward to those pics, it sounds like you've got a nice ride lined up.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here are some pics of my bike. I know that they suck, they are taken with my phone. I have a really nice camera but the files are too big. the floorboards have just been extended by 4 inches thanks to scootmods.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts