Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to post a little hello to all my fellow Star riders out there.

I'm new to the forums but not to the wonderful Star series of motorcycles. I just sold my Vstar and am looking for a good deal on Roadliner. I have to say, that is probably the most beautiful bike I have ever seen!

Hopefully I will learn a lot here and be able to impart some of my own Vstar knowledge on newer riders!

Thanks for having me!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Greetings!
Hope you find your new bike soon, and post pics! In the meantime welcome to the nuthouse, I mean forum. Lots of good folks here.
Mike

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcomes! I live right outside of San Francisco and I work in finance/am finishing up school for finance.

I'm looking forward to meeting more of you on what seems to be a great forum for us Star riders! :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi hawk. I just moved back to NYC from SF earlier this year. Miss the Bay Area weather. Ride safe.

2007 VStar 1100 Classic
Mods: SS Custom Cycle 429 cams, Barnett 64lb clutch spring conversion, Roadhouse 2-into-1 exhaust, Dyna 3000 ignition module, Dyna Hi-energy coils, Thundervolt spark plug wires, Metric Magic Under tank K&N filter pods, Metric Magic PMS screws, relocated "choke" off bar to engine, Yamaha upgraded starter clutch, Clevver clutch lever, rejetted carbs, Barons ORK oil filter relocation kit, Mustang touring seat, 1000lbs Eibach rear suspension spring, Progressive front fork springs, Stebel Nautilus horn, upgraded rear turn signals, Saddleman Midnight express saddlebags, Givi E340 topcase, Garmin Zumo 665LM, VStar tall windshield and yes, 16-inch apes with internal wiring.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Zen, I can understand missing the weather as we pretty much have all year riding barring some chilly nights. However, I have been to NY and I LOVE the people there. I hope to move there one day! Ride safe, my bay area friend!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts