Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, After 10 years of searching and always finding a reason not to buy. I came across a deal to good to pass up! Found a immaculant 06 Roadliner Midnight with a few extras for the right price. Living in Northwest Kansas and I have already enjoyed a couple of late afternoon rides. However I am already making the "wish list" of mods. Nice to see a place to share information and make new friends!

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to this place eh. I'll let you in a little secret right off the bat. Some folks on here really thrive on seing pics of other forumees bikes. They tend not to believe new comers if they don't see a pic; that or they have a hard time reading :D.

Tell us about you. Is this your first bike? diid you take a MSF course? What did you have for dinner? You know regular stuff ;)

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just posted pictures in the gallery. As a newbie I have to wait for a moderator to "pass" my pictures. Sold my last Yamaha 1100 water buffalo back in 99. Same old story after that. Regret and looking for a new ride. Flash forward to this week and here I am.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Photos added!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome to the 4M. Nice bike you got there. Enjoy it and ride safe. The only downside is that 'wish list.' :D It's like eating potatoe chips: one is never enough.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts