Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering getting these for the wife and I. Does anyone on here use these? If so what type do you have and what do you like/dislike about them?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Bevo

Strat - I am on the fence on these. I enjoy the "quiet time" of being on the bike..............:eek:

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have the Scala rider set of pro and a single one of their newest G4. The wife and I use the pro set. Being able to talk without her having to lean forward and me not turn my head is awesome. If this is your primary use, you will like it. You can turn the radio on while the intercom is on. If no one is talking, the radio or bluetooth is playing music. The speakers in your helmut suck. The G4 is better but not anything like earbuds.
Talk and the music stops, you can hear your rider. The speakers are fine for talking, just don't reproduce music well.
You can answer phone calls if you have bluetooth.
I didn't buy them - came with the bike.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am considering getting these for the wife and I. Does anyone on here use these? If so what type do you have and what do you like/dislike about them?
I have used autocom for a few years. Its expensive and work just OK. But it was the best at that time. It looks like most are wireless now...so, it may be time to upgrade.

We do a lot of bike-to-bike, so it needs to be the next level up from driver-to-passenger. Gook luck...let us know what you choose.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts