Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got one photo album, i'm trying to create a second photo album for 'working pics'. A place to put all the photos for visual assisting when we work on our 1100's. This site is not allowing me to upload any photo's. Am i 'maxed out' with the one album i have? Why can't i upload more photos to another photo album? I've been trying to do this for a few days now and it's starting to annoy me. Someone please help before the use of therapy & medications become mandatory :mad:

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
If you have pictures totaling 5MB or so already in an album(s), you are "maxed out". To get more you need to up-grade your membership $Cha-Ching$

$15 annually will get you 50MB

This might be a bargain for you depending on the cost of your meds. :D

One other thing can help you (black bike owner) is post B&W pictures, I mean why not. :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited by Moderator)
If that's the case, where is the complaint department? I have a letter to submit :eek: ...and isn't this site suppose to provide coffee to ALL members? Why do i have to get off the couch and walk all the way to the kitchen to get another cup of coffee? This b*** will not stand man!!!! :D

·
Registered
621 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts