Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have some 1 1/4" Cobra Highway Bar for my 09 V-Star 950. Love them! I would like to get some Kuryakyn Highway Pegs for my Cobras.

I'm 6 feet tall in case that matters. My question is I am trying to figure out What EXACT Item Number I should order?

I just want the chrome ones. I THINK what I need is their
"LONGHORN OFFSET DUALLY HIGHWAY PEGS"?????

I don't want the SweptWing ones. I am pretty sure I am supposed to order #1 below????

1. Item # 4575
With Offset Dually & 1-1/4” Magnum Quick Clamp

OR do I get this one, #2.

2. Item #7599 Gloss Black With Trident Dually & 1-1/4" Magnum Quick Clamp

http://www.kuryakyn.com/Product-Gallery.aspx?FileName=4575-1.jpg

Some guidance is appreciated. Anyone have these NOW on their highway bars? How do you like them?

Thanks

The Bandit......

·
Registered
90 Posts
being over 6 ft myself I have pegs that come straight off the bar, I suggest you look for the same rather than ones that are pushed back. You might not find them to be comfortable

·
Registered
342 Posts
With the offset you can adjust them in front or behind the bar so you can make them fit you better , with straight you can only move them up and down the bar.
Exactly. A straight mount would not work for me on my Baron's engine guard. I'm using the Kury offset mount (not the longhorn) and it works fine for me. Since you already have the engine guard, sit on the bike with your feet up by the bar and you should be able to determine what you need. As far as which pegs you buy, that is just a personal preference as long as they are compatible with the mounts.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, BUT, can anyone please tell me WHAT the correct Kuryakyn item number I need to order for my 1.25" Cobra Highway Bars??

Is it 4575???

Thanks!!!!!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks BLUE :)

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ordered these!