Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my name's Mark, out of Cedar Rapids, IA.

I signed up because I've got a buddy who used to own a Honda/Yamaha Motorcycle Dealership until about 2007. When he sold it, he ended up with a shed full of deadstock parts and dent/scratch stuff.

So, now that he's getting older and looking to retire, I've taken up the hobby of trying to peddle the stuff for him.

THAT'S WHERE YOU GUYS COME IN! I'm hoping some of you can lend me your expertise and give me a rough idea on some stuff. I.E. today I dug through some scratch and dent V-Star gas tanks with no model numbers or anything, and I can't sort out what they're for!

In exchange for your kindly help, if I find something that appeals to a board member, I'll sure cut you the best deal you're gonna find on it! I've got a bunch of low end stuff like Star Motorcycle and V-Star iron-on patches, Star Bike keychains, even Star Bike Christmas Ornaments I'll give out for the cost of shipping. I'm not here to freeload!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What kinda stuff are you looking for Nezary? I'll post a wide shot of the big storage area I have of stuff in the morning. I also have some low dollar stuff like money clips and keychains and the like I'll post pics of in this thread.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northwest Illinois. Sounds like you have some very interesting stuff. I grew up in Cedar Rapids and have ridden there a couple of times. Post up some pice and see what goes.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's a shot from outside the door, I have this SOMEWHAT organized:

The tire corner:

Plastics galore:

Seat corner:

Misc. unopened Honda/Yamaha OEM small parts and various other parts:

MORE OEM Parts:

Windshield/Handlebar Wall:

·
Super Moderator
6,300 Posts
Hey Mack, im interested in some of the patches, keychains, etc. I own an 09' 950 tourer. If you have anything for that bike, post it and ill stay in touch. Im sure with all the members we have, youll get rid of a lot of stuff, and welcome!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mmm, not really. There's some miscellaneous hats and stuff, but not much. There's also all the Christmas gifts that Yamaha gave to dealers every year, which was dolls and paintings and oddball stuff.

I haven't snapped a pic, but I have one of these too, but wouldn't come close to asking something as ridiculous as $500 for it....http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-Lighted-13-Foot-long-Blue-and-White-Dealership-Sign-NEW-IN-BOX-/191327495306?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c8c01e48a&vxp=mtr

1 - 14 of 14 Posts