Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bike is finished! Seems like everything is working great and the trike conversion I did allows me to relax while riding. But that dang error 37 keeps popping up again. I have installed a "T" in the line between the ISC and air box to spray carb cleaner and even carry a can while riding. Sometime it works, sometimes it doesn't. Now I am researching how to bypass the entire ISC valve here and all over the internet. So far it looks like I can disconnect the wires behind the right side cover, plug the lines leading to it, and install a Grizzly 660 cable to adjust the idle speed once the engine is warm. A bit of tweaking on the Cobra Fi2000 which was installed by the prior owner and I should never have that problem again. Has anyone done this or suggest a better way to solve this error code problem? I know this has been addressed before around the end of 2015, but I am looking for a step by step solution and/or ask if this approach I mentioned will truly work. Once this is solved, I'll post some completed pictures of the "Garage Trike"..

1 - 1 of 1 Posts