Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks!

Sorry for the delay in getting this up! All sorts of things have been happening recently :O I have just about completed my thesis, I've been teaching classes at my university, I got accepted to a Ph.D. program at the University of Maryland, and I got engaged! :D Not to mention a recent trackday at Chuckwalla (and a recent high-side :p)! Busy, busy, busy...

Anyways here she is, my motorcyclist survey. It is pretty straight-forward; nothing is designed to trick you. It is through a survey website used by my university (California State University, San Bernardino) called Qualtrics. You do not have to provide any personal information, and I will not ask you to do so. I will not be able to link any responses to any participants. It is 100% anonymous. Here is the link:

http://csusbpsych.us.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_02IlhgIeqfNHSYY

Of course, thank you all very much for participating! The survey should not take longer than 10 minutes.
~Kyle

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I think i won!!! Where do i go for my prize :confused:

·
Registered
545 Posts
Accepted to Ph.D. - You sound smart

Engaged - Not as smart as I thought.....

·
Registered
28 Posts
From someone who is A.B.D, good luck and stay focused.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Took the survey for you. As someone who is finishing up their doc studies and will graduate this year...good luck with your study I understand what you are about to undertake.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Sounded too deep for me, bein Calif and all:rolleyes: I never got past the "agree- disagree" page. I figgered if a guy has to sign up to take a poll, I sure as hell ain't got no business there:eek:

Hope it worked out for you, if you ride, Ride Safe:cool:

·
Registered
626 Posts
WTF that test started to put me in a coma. How many times to you have to re word the same question?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts