Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joined a while ago when I was researching bikes. The only Yamahas I have owned so far was a 1977 Yamaha XS750 triple full up touring bike, and a 2015 FZ-07 set up for sport touring.

I really like the Raider but have yet to pull the trigger on one.

I have owned or test ridden just about every major motorcycle brand from Asia, Europe, and the US, and enjoy every genre of motorcycling from off-road to adventure touring to sport bikes to cruisers to touring.

If I get active on this forum I will challenge and stretch many of your perceptions about motorcycles. :grin:

·
Registered
5,546 Posts
2015 FZ-07 is a great bike

but for sport touring why didnt you grab an FJR1300?

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Welcome
I have had bikes from 250-1800 in the 40+ years of riding. I can tell you it is really all about what you like and don't worry about public opinion. Having said that i absolutely love my 1100 classic. I am past the macho years and don't care what others think just do what i like.
Hope that doesn't confuse you more than you already are. Good luck. Let us know where you land. Regardless this is a nice site.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,038 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,239 Posts
Welcome from East Tennessee.
I’m sure you’ll have a lot insight on the whole sport and hobby of riding. We have a diverse membership which enhances everyone’s input. Looking forward to your participation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
"If I get active on this forum I will challenge and stretch many of your perceptions about motorcycles. "

Get active I love hearing other peoples thoughts on motorcycles. Welcome from Sacramento, Ca.
The only bad thought about motorcycles is not having one (motorcycle and thought both)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts