3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting first thread....Just saying hey to all biker bros n sistas:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Newwwbie

:DIve had this 2006 midnight since it had only 163 miles on her. Ive only owned it a little less 2 months. I bought it from a shop in Lake Havasu Az. Been riding since I was 5 years old. I love bikes n this ones my mistress, LOL, Dont tell my wife. Ive already had problems with her though, gas gauge, fuel pump. But it was kinda expected being it sat so long. Luck me I have my best friend thats a cert. mech that can work on just about anything. But now its all together she is AWSOME!!!!. Ive upgraded the exhast with a set of Road Burner black hawk ceramic coated pipes, a commander V, added blue neons, and a power supply to the handle bars for my Droid razor with a phone holder. I also bought a set of Sena SPH 10's headsets that i can playmusic with or talk on phone or intercom. These are cool cause you can wear them with or without the helmet, Being in Az helmet laws dont apply, and they are just great.Anyway I can go on n on n on.. but will cut it short fo Now...
Hey back at ya!

Welcome to the forum. My crystal ball is out for repair so could you tell us more about yourself. I guess that you ride a nice shiny RED bike with some black trim, chromed just enough. :)

Ride safe and keep it shinyside up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts