Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Currently riding a 2005 Yamaha V-Star Silverado. Purchased it last year. I love the bike and greatly enjoy riding. Just ordered a cobra exhaust, after reading around on the site and look forward to continuing my upgrades.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome aboard Echo...Sweet looking bike you have there. This is a great place for information and to just get a few laughs. I have some friends who will be along shortly and one that just has to ask you to vote for bike of the month and submit yours for voting. Do as he says or he gets cranky.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
So where in "Northern Illinois" comest thou?

McHenry Community High School was my alma mater. Best 8 years I ever spent:D:D:D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So where in "Northern Illinois" comest thou?

McHenry Community High School was my alma mater. Best 8 years I ever spent:D:D:D
Lol you aren't far from me at all. My brother lives out in Mchenry. I am located in Antioch, IL. As far Norhtern IL you can get :rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Lol you aren't far from me at all. My brother lives out in Mchenry. I am located in Antioch, IL. As far Norhtern IL you can get :rolleyes:
Actually I think Richmond has the edge for northernmost...

Used to run cross country against Antioch in centuries gone by, but that was just after dirt was created...:(:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts