Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy on the block, switching from sport-bike crouch to cruiser in the not too distant future. Looking at selling/trading my Honda RC 51 for a '13 Roadie. Been perusing the site for a while to see how, what, and which mods are worth per-suing. Will post update when Roadie shows up ! ! !

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from here in Northwest Illinois. Happy to have you join us and anxious to read your posts and see pics of your bike. Post often and ride safe.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum eh. Got bored of humping the gas tank and want to enjoy the sites when you ride :D. The roadie will do that for sure. Nice comfortable and all the power you'll need. I join the others in waiting to see pics of your new baby.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL - yup the old body is getting cranky ! ! ! Went to dealer yesterday to see how much they would offer for trading in my RC. Also made an out the door offer on the Roadie but the sales Manager was not in. Hope to hear from him some time this week. Stay tuned.......just curious - for those that bought new - how much were you charged for destination and setup? Would like to compare......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts