Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say Hi. I am new to this. I'm riding a 2010 Roadliner and loving it. Looking forward to the discussions:)

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be :D

·
Registered
305 Posts
Welcome to the bored! ;) I would IMAGINE that the 1st discussion here will be your lack of pictures! I'll let the others that are sure to drop in give you the specifics! :D

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
I can only Imagine what a pic of his ride would look like. I also Imagine that he has not read the book of newb chapter 1, page 234, para 56, sub para 7, sub sub para a that states " all newbs that Imagine that the forumees are psycic and that they can Imagine seing the ride they have has no Imagination. Imagine newbs that post pics of their ride, tell the forumees about themselves, where they ride and what happens on Sunday; would mean that they have read the book of newb and have done right by it."

Welcome to the forum, post often and discuss away :).

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome fellow liner rider.I won't say anything about you not posting any pictures because that wouldn't be the friendly way to welcome you in to our picture posting community.Really who want's to look at another persons scoot.Who ever came up with that old saying a picture tells a thousand words.Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts