Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I live in Reno, with all these long, deserted roads, I thought I'd give a cruiser-style bike a try with a Stratoliner Deluxe. My friends derisively call it the Scrotoliner or the Pantyliner, but what do they know? :rolleyes: I'm here from the dualsport world, having ridden them from Alaska to Central America and all points in between. I still ride a Husqvarna TE610 and TE450 for all the wonderful dirt and desert we have here, but the Stratoliner seems the perfect bike for the asphalt.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome aboard drrags :) I'm sure you will enjoy your ride. We have lots of Strat riders here that i'm sure will be along shortly to praise your choice in bikes :D

·
Registered
570 Posts
Welcome.
Good looking wheels.
You will love the feel of that bike on the Nevada and surrounding roads. Just keep the rubber down.

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Welcome to the 4M.

The only reason I can come up with why the Strato is the perfect ride for the asphalt is because, IT IS !!!

And she looks damn good parked in the dead leaves too. :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome, thanks for all the welcome messages! Yeah, I'm diggin' the 'liner for sure. My commute is 30 miles, but since I got this bike I take the long way to and from work - 80 miles each way through the awesome Nevada desert, and still bitch to myself that the ride was too short :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts