Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
Got my '08 1300 on Saturday the 19th. Love the bike!! I had ridden cruisers all my life and then a couple of years ago I got it in my head that I wanted to ride an "adventure" bike, so I got a Suzuki V-Strom. Didn't do much adventure riding, ended up being a interstate bike. So I decided to go back to comfort and what I know, so I got a cruiser again.
Mark

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome in! Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome aboard Mark. As others have said, this is a great place for information as well as a great place for a laugh every now and then.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Welcome aboard Mark. As others have said, this is a great place for information as well as a great place for a laugh every now and then.
G'Day Jarhead, have not seen you in a bit. Bevo would like you to see a photo of him in his garden in his thread, '950 two years in the making' still in active threads. In this thread too you can give Bevo's bike a name, a few have been entered so far, mostly around a 'bone' theme.

·
Registered
923 Posts
G'Day Jarhead, have not seen you in a bit. Bevo would like you to see a photo of him in his garden in his thread, '950 two years in the making' still in active threads. In this thread too you can give Bevo's bike a name, a few have been entered so far, mostly around a 'bone' theme.
Well mate, this damn job keeps getting in the way of what I love! But then again, it lets me afford to do what I love! Hell, it just goes in circles.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts