Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,006 Posts
Hi Anthony, welcome to the forum. Good looking 1100! Corsair is our resident expert on the 1100s. He's just about finished with his new book entitled, "Canadian Bbq from the great white north". Rumor has it that the book will be available during the upcoming holiday season. Ride safe, post often, and enjoy getting to know the great folks here!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hey welcome to the forum, and sweet ride! This is a great place to talk About motorcycles and there are a bunch of folks with lots of knowledge that they are reay to share!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum Anthony, from Northwest Illinois. Be forewarned that riding the 1100 will cause you to wear a permanent smile. They are virtually indestructible with nothing more than normal maintenance necessary. Great looking bike. Post often and ride safe.

·
Registered
19 Posts
No squid for me.

Not much to tell Corsair. Quiet hard working guy with my second hobby. Firearms are my first. My bike looks good. Black with silver ghost flames. All stock except baffles removed. Id post a pic but I've seen the bikes on here. I'm out classed an know it. Haven't had a good ride yet to tell about. Mine still floods out at low speed. With all respect I'm not going near squid bbq.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts