Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

Just got a hold of a V star 650 Custom! These bikes are absolutely beautiful!

I'm finding it a tad underpowered coming from sportsbikes, but hey that's why they're called cruisers right?

I love the look of the blacked out versions, so thinking of painting some of the chrome to a black look.

Nice to meet you all!

Attachments

·
Registered
412 Posts
welcome to the forum. that is a nice ride you got there. i think a black and white theme would look sharp!

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Welcome! The pearl white color is great :) Coming from a sport bike, you are definitely going to feel like the 650 is under powered. But hey, you can mod it and get some more. Or ya can go get something else in a couple of years.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Welcome from Ohio! Nice bike you got there. I'm not from CA but i'm headed out that way in May to see the girlfriends parents in the Palm Springs area. NOT on the bike if you guys were wondering. Not yet anyway :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!!

:):)

Anybody here in CA??
Welcome to the forum! And to answer your question I'm from CA, San Francisco area though. I also came from street bikes, my first bike was an '83 Honda Interceptor. I loved that bike, but I wanted to be able to take longer rides and be comfortable so I got an '02 v star 1100. If you ever decide to ride up to northern Cali let me know and we'll get in touch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts