Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to drop a quick note and say hi. I am the owner of a 06 Midnight Warrior. Just took a quick look at the some of your galleries and there's lots of great looking bikes.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Hey, I lived in Kalamazoo for about 12 years. I kind of miss it.

Anyway, we'd love to see pictures of your ride. I don't think there are a lot of Warriors on here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum! Hey, I lived in Kalamazoo for about 12 years. I kind of miss it.

Anyway, we'd love to see pictures of your ride. I don't think there are a lot of Warriors on here.
Wow, small world. I think I put some in my gallery. Here's a video that I took this spring after I did some work to it.

The bike has been lowered about 1.75 inches in the rear and about 3/4 of a inch in the front(front is not done in the video). I added a monster propipe, cobra autotune fuel processor , KandN filters , AIS blockoff, grips and mirrors. Some other odds and ends like licence plate clean up and took the reflectors off, as well as the belt guards.

Just click on the picture below and it will start the video.

·
Super Moderator
13,052 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Without gloves they are not very good, but I very rarely ride without them so it doesn't both me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts