Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a 60 year old retiree who had a wild hair a month ago to get another bike after a 35 year hiatus. Bought a 2004 V Star 1100 Classic and have been having a ball in between the darn raindrops here in western new york state. I just found this forum today and a quick perusal showed a few other members here in the area. Do you folks ever get together for a little ride now and again??

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome Tonawanda, I am a noob to the forum as well, I registered today.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome to the forum Tonawanda. As the MadPoet will tell you we are a bunch of wild and crazy folks. We also have some very smart folks that can help with pretty much any problem.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome Tonawanda. I grew up in Tonawanda, now live in Cheektowaga. Have friends in Lackawana.
Congrats on the bike, now if it would ever stop raining.:(

·
Registered
35 Posts
58 Y/O Semi-Retiree

I am a 60 year old retiree who had a wild hair a month ago to get another bike after a 35 year hiatus. Bought a 2004 V Star 1100 Classic and have been having a ball in between the darn raindrops here in western new york state. I just found this forum today and a quick perusal showed a few other members here in the area. Do you folks ever get together for a little ride now and again??
Hey neighbor! Wilson NY here. Formerly of Getzville many years ago.
We got a Cheektowaga on here to. About a month ago i got me a Strato "S" from Bob Weaver's open house. As you, I have been havin a ball! :) Raindrops be darned.:p I just hate washing and waxing so much.:mad:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts