Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 09 V Star 950T about two months ago. First street bike and I absolutely love it. I've put almost 3000 miles on it so far. Too bad I layed it down last week. :eek: Not too much damage. All fixable, as soon as my leg stops hurting. Can't wait to get it back on the road. Hopefully later this week. :)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,086 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum and to riding the 950t. Love my 09'! Glad youre ok and minor damage to your bike. Post often, ride safely, and keep us updated on your progress.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum eh. Laid it down, first street bike and leg hurts. You gotta be a motox rider ;). All joking aside, glad your ok and the bike can get fixed. You won't find a better place to talk bike, get info from a bunch of great folks and the best bbq french onion soup recipe this side of the great divide.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from here in Northwest Illinois. Happy to have you join us and look forward to reading your posts. Sorry to hear about the lay down but glad to hear all you have is a sore leg and a fixable 950. Mend fast and ride safe when you can.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts