Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,388 Posts

·
2,478 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. What kind of VStar do you have? Any pics you'd like to share?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome. I picked up an 07 650 Classic. low miles, completely stock. Never owned or ridden a cruiser before (come from a dirt / dual sport background) and I have been missing out! I am really enjoying hitting the highway on this sucker the past few days. It's just a totally different type of riding I've been missing out on. I'm used to high adrenaline, really physically demanding riding and it is such a nice change to relax and enjoy the scenery.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,388 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Thanks for
the welcome. I picked up an 07 650 Classic. low miles, completely stock. Never owned or ridden a cruiser before (come from a dirt / dual sport background) and I have been missing out! I am really enjoying hitting the highway on this sucker the past few days. It's just a totally different type of riding I've been missing out on. I'm used to high adrenaline, really physically demanding riding and it is such a nice change to relax and enjoy the scenery.
Welcome
I used to be young once too a while ago, now i am as classic as my Vstar

1 - 12 of 12 Posts