Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I'm going to pick up my new '05 V Star 1100 Classic tonight and can't wait to start riding!

I just sold my '07 Suzuki SV650 which I loved to ride but the wife didn't enjoy it a whole lot. Hopefully she'll be more comfy on my new ride once I get a backrest for her.

Can't wait to learn all there is and meet some of you on the roads in Colorado or wherever we ride.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard BirchyBoy. Be sure to post some pics when you get it. Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey everyone! I'm going to pick up my new '05 V Star 1100 Classic tonight and can't wait to start riding!

I just sold my '07 Suzuki SV650 which I loved to ride but the wife didn't enjoy it a whole lot. Hopefully she'll be more comfy on my new ride once I get a backrest for her.

Can't wait to learn all there is and meet some of you on the roads in Colorado or wherever we ride.
Sounds like a familiar story. Replace '07 Suzuki SV650 with '09 SVF650 Gladius, wife with girlfriend, and '05 V Star 1100 with '11 V Star 1300 and you have my story. Lol.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all!

The trip to Fort Collins and pack to pick her up went well. The seller was sad to see her go; I was too when my SV rode off. Here's a pic of my new beauty:

·
Registered
116 Posts
I like that black scheme! I looks BAD!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts