Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I am a new member on here. I am from MI but now reside in vegas. I have been riding all my life when i wasnt drag racing lol. I recently got a new old stock 2012 V star 1300. I am looking for mods too to buy.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Hi all. I am a new member on here. I am from MI but now reside in vegas. I have been riding all my life when i wasnt drag racing lol. I recently got a new old stock 2012 V star 1300. I am looking for mods too to buy.
Welcome to the forum from Highlands, TX
Now if you are looking for mods be ready to spend some money because once you start you can't stop. What sort of mods are you looking for? I would recommend to start with the flash. It will get rid of that jerkiness the 1300 has and increase your horse power quite a bit. http://www.ivansperformanceproducts.com/vstar13.htm
He will also sell you the entire performance package which includes the power commander already loaded with the map you will need to work perfectly with the new flash and pipes. Give him a call and ask him whatever you want. He is a great person and will answer any question

1 - 6 of 6 Posts