Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Papa D here !

Just picked up a 2010 stratoliner Deluxe and am loving it! I also belong to a Volusia / Boulevard riders forum as I stil have an '05 Boulevard C50...great folks there.

I hope to have a picture up soon and share my knowledge of bikes with those need help, and to lean on my brothers and sisters from time to time as well....

I live in Pickering Ontario, if any one else is close by....

Cheers
Papa D

:):)

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome to the forum Papa D. This is a really great forum we have here and there is a ton of great information. Several jokers as well...but we are few and far between.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
I live in Pickering Ontario, if any one else is close by....

:):)
I'm going to go out on a limb here, and estimate there are several thousand other people close by...keep looking....:)

And welcome to a sober and staid forum:rolleyes:

·
Registered
923 Posts
Here's to alcohol...the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
"Behold the rain which descends from heaven upon our vineyards, there it enters the roots of the vines, to be changed into wine, a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy." - Ben Franklin

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow....I didn't think there would be that many people out there with such sick, twisted, somewhat immature and delusional senses of humor........COOL! I should get along great with everyone here! cheers and thanks all!!!:D:D:D

papa d

1 - 13 of 13 Posts