Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Canadian here, over 50 years of riding and only been down once(thankfully). Now I ride a 2010 Vstar 950 tourer and love it. Hoping to find some add ons here to make more comfy, taller windshield and softer seat. Getting older is a b****(pain).

·
Super Moderator
6,300 Posts
Hi Tony, welcome to the forum from East Tennessee.
I'm also a 950 tourer owner, and really love riding it. We have several 950 owners here, so you'll get a lot of ideas for add Ins. I've done several to mine. Glad you joined us and please share some pics of your bike. Ride safely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
2,385 Posts
Welcome from the Maritimes. I'm on an 1100 Classic but love the tourer models too.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hi Tony another 950 tourer owner here. What add-ons are you considering? Sure members can share what they have added for comfort and performance to their ride....I'm still considering what seat to purchase, myself. Ride safe and enjoy~YammyV

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,132 Posts
Welcome from Houston Texas. Ride often and safe. I can relate to the getting old, but riding my bike takes years off my old bones.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Welcome Tony, from southwestern PA. Nice ride the 950. Sure would like ta see a pic of yours, if ya got any. And I sure know what ya mean about needin a softer seat. Certainly something to be said fer creature comfort. Especially on the posterior region.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts