Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Tom Jorgensen i live in Denmark, i have a 2006 XVS 1100 with only 7000 km on the tacho. I bought this bike last summer, its not my first Star, in the last 15 years i have had 2 x 650 Classic 1 x 650 Custom a Midnight Star 950 and a 1300. All great bikes, but the i think the 1100 are the best bike. Plenty of power and comfort and a classic cruiser look.
The my be the bike bike i am going keep for a long time, i cant find a better bike out there.
Hope to have a great time in here :)

GOPR0018.JPG

·
Registered
844 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from western New York. This is a great place to learn, laugh, share and enjoy the occasional (ok, frequent) good natured jabs! Nice looking 1100! Happy trails!

Reactions: Keith Post

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
My name is Tom Jorgensen i live in Denmark, i have a 2006 XVS 1100 with only 7000 km on the tacho. I bought this bike last summer, its not my first Star, in the last 15 years i have had 2 x 650 Classic 1 x 650 Custom a Midnight Star 950 and a 1300. All great bikes, but the i think the 1100 are the best bike. Plenty of power and comfort and a classic cruiser look.
The my be the bike bike i am going keep for a long time, i cant find a better bike out there.
Hope to have a great time in here :)

View attachment 102814 View attachment 102814
Welcome to the group from Louisiana (on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico, east side of Texas)! I'm going to need some pics or videos from your rides, I would love to see some of Denmark! There is a great group of people here so do not hesitate to ask for help and please join us in our off topic discussions.

·
Super Moderator
7,737 Posts
Hi Tom!
Welcome from East Tennessee, great looking bike, I’m sure you smile a lot when you’re out for a ride. Glad you joined us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Welcome from Columbus, OH! Stop by often! Great forum with some very helpful people.

·
Registered
5,164 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin i also have an 1100 classic. Mine is an 01 with 35000 miles on it. I absolutly love it. It is my favorite bike that i have owned in 40+ years of riding, One thing do not use the throttle to start it only the choke. Catistrophic starter clutch damage can result. Time to make it "your own". Would lov eto see some scenic pics also, maybe your bike infront of "Nessie"

·
Registered
665 Posts
Welcome from Canada! 🇨🇦

·
Premium Member
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, '81 XS650SH Project
1,593 Posts
Hello Tom and welcome from Virginia.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut" - Houston, Texas
2001 Vstar 1100 Classic (sold), 2006 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic
10,157 Posts
Welcome from Houston Texas. Nice looking bike. We definitely need videos or at least lots of pictures of your area. Here's a few interesting threads to check out when you get a chance.

Go to last page for current hunt.

Ride often and safe.

·
Super Moderator
3,261 Posts
Welcome from Sacramento. Ca.

·
Registered
2002 v star 650 custom
438 Posts
There is an 1100 wiki that has an "all 1100 owners must read". I am surprised no one has posted it here.

PS: Read the bottom line of my post. COMPuter JANitor = COMPJAN. I am not Dutch.

Born in Missouri, and still live there.

Welcome from mid Missouri!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts