Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Nice to see some one from antoher country join up, mate. Lots of water between but that won´t stop the ribbing, nudge-nudge. We all love our bikes. Congrats on the 950 midnight. They are very cool looking bikes. Let´s see some pics, eh?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey venners, I just received an assignment to the air base out there. I currently own a Vstar 950 with some mods. Do you know of any laws/restrictions in your country regarding turn signals or performance exhaust systems? Any input would help! Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi all thanks for the replies I'll post some pics when I get home as I'm at work at the moment :( Chadonkulous not sure on the restrictions but most would be on the emission side of things (we have to have catalitic converters here not sure if you guys do) also turn signals have to be amber you would also have to pay road tax and have it insured and it would also need an M.O.T which is a certificate of road worthyness required for vehicles over 3 years of age however I think you can apply for a temporary import certificate not sure if you would need all of the above if you had one of these.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bevo all of the wheels over here are indeed black but not all the forks are although I don't know why?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts