Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, new member from Florida. Have a 2012 950T since May of this year, have put a little over 5000 miles on it and we're just now getting into the real nice riding weather down here! Hoping to get some good ideas on customizing, esp. looking at light bars right now, riding at night has been a challenge.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
The problem I have riding at night is the glare from car headlights in my full face shield and my prescription glasses.

Riding with the shield up helps - I would have to spend quite a few dollars to get new anti glare lenses for my glasses.

When there is no one else on the road I have no problem at night with the stock hi beam on my VS 650 - just make sure its aligned right.

·
2,482 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum (from a jealous Canadian who is down to maybe a week of riding season left). Lots of 950 owners here who can provide plenty of tips on customizing your ride. Post a pic if you can!

·
Super Moderator
6,393 Posts
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee. I have an 09’ 950 Tourer with several upgrades. Share a pic of yours with us and ride safely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,397 Posts
Welcome form Houston, Texas. I will agree that the glare from other lights can be difficult to deal with. I did a simple headlight upgrade to a SilverStar head light, it was a good fix to be able to see better. Ride often and safe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts