Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone! I am Jill, a passionate motorcyclist. I followed Jack up the hill on a motorcycle! Looking forward to having a great time here!

·
Super Moderator
6,022 Posts
Hi Jill, welcome to the forum. As q45 said, what bike you got, and where do you hail from, and where's the pic's? We're a very visual bunch here. Ride safely and looking forward to your contributions.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from here in Northwest Illinois. Happy to have you join us and look forward to reading your posts and seeing pics of your bike. We have a lot of knowledgeable and helpful people here to help with your mods and to answer all your questions. Post often and ride safe.

·
Premium Member
1,052 Posts
Must be the tale of Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a motorcycle.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from here in Northwest Illinois. Happy to have you join us and look forward to reading your posts and seeing pics of your bike. We have a lot of knowledgeable and helpful people here to help with your mods and to answer all your questions. Post often and ride safe.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey people! Thank you for the warm welcome! Yes, I will soon be posting pics of my bike. Currently I am out of town on work! So, am not getting much of a time! Hope to have a great time here!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts