Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been looking over the forms for a while. Glad to be a member,I have a 07 v star 1100 and love it.A little about my self ,I'm retired have 2 growen kids and 1 beautfull 3 old year grand girl ,O yell a wife:( , been married for 33 yrs :eek: Got back into riding 2010 after 30yrs of not riding, For got how much fun it was, I would have got back in to riding sooner, Love that feel of freedom

Attachments

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Been looking over the forms for a while. Glad to be a member,. . .
...and you still joined? They have programs to help you with that. Some countries have complete hospitals devoted to the cause:D

jk...welcome from where ever i may be

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard dave star. We all have the same issue but never seem to go for help.Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.Oh by the way you better post some pics of your scoot and tell up a little more about your self cause there will be some people coming along soon to tell you so. But I'm not naming any names Corsair. Again welcome.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Welcome Dave, you got to understand that the boys on this forum are maybe a tad different than the other places:rolleyes: They are, well.... er....uh... maybe different:cool: Enjoy the hell out of this place, and Ride Safe:cool:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome in and welcome back to riding.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts