Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

Long time rider but just bought my first cruiser: a 2008 V-Star 1100 Custom. Looking forward to being an active member of the community and asking a lot of dumb questions :wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Hello Christopher! I'm in Massachusetts as well, and am on a 2010 950 that I bought just last year. I think you will like the cruiser world, and the forum, for sure. A cruiser suits my personality, I think, laid back and cool. Ha! - That being said, I haven't met a motorcycle style that I didn't like. They're all good.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hello Christopher and welcome to our forum! Nice ride you have. Thanks for sharing the picture. Questions are never too many here. In fact, more questions mean more people being involved, as well as, we all have the opportunity to learn even if it is a different model than what we own. Sometimes it allows us to investigate or research the ability, capability and/or compare each model giving us more insight to motorcycles and riding. Ask and share often...Ride safe and enjoy~YammyV

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I recently joined a page on Facebook called "We Ride Massachusetts". Don't know if you do that whole Facebook thing, but worth checking out. I've seen some discussion about cool places to ride, and am sure to see more when the weather finaly turns. https://www.facebook.com/groups/WeRideMassachusetts/

Your bike looks pristine, btw. I see you keep in, out of the snow. LOL.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha Thanks so much for the complements guys! Unfortunately it's out in the cold right now but it *was* nice and warm for awhile!

I will definitely check out We Ride Massachusetts. Along those lines there's a large group I'm a part of called MA Motorcycle Riders that regularly organizes trips all around Mass, Rhode Island, and New Hampshire. Riders from all over and all kinds of bike are represented. I'd recommend checking them out as well

MA Motorcycle Riders

·
Super Moderator
6,086 Posts
Hi Christopher, welcome to the forum from East Tennessee. Nice looking ride and great intro. Ask all the questions you'd like to, this is a great group that loves helping out one another. Glad you joined us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts