Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got a 05 RoadStar Silverado to replace my Suzuki 1400 that we lost in a fire. Was active in the www.intruderalert.com forum and hope this works as well to answer our questions.
First one the dealer could not answer: Where's the switch to turn on the aux lights?
John

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
We just got a 05 RoadStar Silverado to replace my Suzuki 1400 that we lost in a fire. Was active in the www.intruderalert.com forum and hope this works as well to answer our questions.
First one the dealer could not answer: Where's the switch to turn on the aux lights?
John
Used to live close to Lake Superior, so I can identify with "high from Michigan":)

Welcome.:)

You'll notice different sections to the forum that are model specific, and that's where most of the serious answers are found. I don't own a Roadstar, but on my Stratoliner the aux switch for passing lights is on the right handlebar integral to the kill, start switch assembly:

Your results may indeed, vary...;)

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be :D

·
Registered
305 Posts
Welcome to the bored! ;) Are those lights OE or were they added? Not sure the specifics on the RoadStar. If they were added on, the switch location is a great mystery! If they are OE and the dealer could not tell you where to turn them on, take that as a sign to find a different dealer if you need any work done!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are supposed to be stock on the Silverado but being used, who knows. The dealership been around for +50 yrs and the salesman been selling and riding Yamaha's that long. He knew where they were supposed to be.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard

1 - 9 of 9 Posts